Well probably not because I am probably the only one that reads my blog. That is how life has been for me.
Here is a recap of the last month.
1. Had Kidney stones - spent $6500 at the hospital.
2. Had USCIS fingerprint appointment.
3. Traveled back to my home state for my mom and dad's farm auction.
4. Homestudy is complete.
5. Waiting to send dossier until Mr. NWA becomes Mr. Delta.
6. I have been promoted to Senior at my job.
7. Working 40+ hours to get tax returns before October 15th deadline.
8. Kids are healthy and enjoying school.
9. Receiving random donations of ink jet cartridges and digital cameras.
10. Studing for CPA exam.
That is all for now. I hope to hear from everyone.