Friday, December 19, 2008

The weather

I must say I love the weather right now. I know - I know some of you in the midwest are probably saying are you kidding me. I lived in the midwest for 37 years. I remember growing up on the farm and not being able to go to school due to huge snow storms. The thought of cuddling up under a blanket and watching TV is very enticing but, the weather in Arizona is so beautiful.

The leaves are just starting to turn and it is cold. Well alright not cold to some people's standards but it is very chilling. 40 degrees:)

Mr. Delta/NWA had a call the other day from one of his former co-workers in South Dakota. He said it was -36 below with the windchill. No way, you could not drag me back there.

I hope all is well with everyone and for now we are enjoying are little patch of heaven.

No comments: