Thursday, June 12, 2008

Life

Our life has been a wirlwind of adventure. Throughout our 17 years of marriage - my husband (Mr. NWA) and I have had many up and downs. We met in Rapid City, SD. I was going to college and he was in the US Air Force. We married in 1991 and I became a Air Force Wife. We quickly moved into new base housing and I enjoyed the perks of military life. The commissary, medical assistance and such. This only lasted for six months as Mr. NWA's term was up. He transferred to the Wyoming Air National Guard and his travels began.

Now, speeding to the present we are living in Arizona and enjoying the gorgeous warm weather. We have three children and never a dull moment to experience. We are struggling with our youngest son. Roman was adopted from Russia in August 2006. It has been a very rocky road and I am not sure that I see the light at the end of the tunnel. We are trying and hoping that one day things will change.

I am off to CPE for the next two days and gaining all the new tax knowledge that I need for awhile. Well maybe a month or so...

Take care.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can relate to life being a whirlwind!!

Laura Lu said...

look forward to hearing more about your journey.

junglemama said...

I look forward to following your journey. Having a child with FAS, and adopting two children from a disruption, I can totally relate with you and have often blogged about it over at my Smiles and Trials bolg. I wish you the very best and encourage you to hang in there.