Friday, July 25, 2008

Plea For Your Help

We are asking for your help. If you feel the call to assist please read the details below. We are collecting used Cell Phones, MP3 Players, Hand Held System Consoles, Digital Cameras, and Ink Cartridges to raise funding for our adoption. Here is where your help comes in. We are hoping that if we sent the word out that "just maybe" each of you would consider distributing the attached flyer to your social ministry contact at your church. Each church would have a collection box and the word would be spread to each member. After a couple weeks of collection, we would provide each person with a pre-paid Fed-Ex delivery label for shipping. There is no cost to you or your church. All funds received will go towards the adoption of our little girl in Russia. If you need further information please e-mail us at ddhefty@yahoo.com.


5 comments:

Jen said...

Thank you Dannette for you honesty on my blog http://growingupgarcia.blogspot.comand for allowing me to be a part of your adoption journey.

I love this phoneraiser idea and I will help spread the word for you on my coffetalk blog http://coffeetalk-jen.blogspot.com/

2 of my children were adopted from Russia in 2004. I look forward to following your journey!

Blessings!
Jen

Football and Fried Rice said...

What an awesome fundraiser!

Jen said...

I have at least one used cell phone to send - hope to have more soon. Can you email me your address so I can mail it to you - brijen94@yahoo.com.

Thanks!!
Jen

Anonymous said...

I am going to look around my home~If I have anything I will send it with my friend Jen (growing up Garcia) sends you her package on Friday.

I hope you do real well with this!!!!

Have a blessed day ~

Krista

Rachel said...

what a great fundraising idea!!! Let me talk to my husband as he works in the wireless world and may be able to help!