Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Update and some Excitement

We have completed both of our home study visits. Now we wait for the completion of our home study and for the Judge to put his stamp of approval on it. Early last week I mailed our I600A to our local office. I noticed that they cashed our check so hopefully will be hearing soon about our fingerprinting appointment.

We received a call yesterday afternoon from a reporter from our local newspaper. She is coming tomorrow morning to do a piece on our adoption. This is exciting. I will post the article.

Let see what else... the kids are excited for school to start on Monday. I will have a 6th grader, Kindergartner, and Pre-K. What an exciting time. The kids and I went on Saturday to clothes shop. We were able to find a lot of good deals.

Work is going well for both Mr. NWA and myself. Tomorrow afternoon we are having a bowling afternoon or team building session. This should be a fun time and lots of laughs.

2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Keep pluggin!! It will all come together!!

I just noticed your favorite music was "80's", you should totally put together a playlist!!

Yvonne Michelle said...

Can't wait for the bowling adventure! I should totally bring my camera! Here's hoping I bowl better than a 60! Yeah, I suck that bad. It better be fun!!! :)