Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Where we are

Last week we had our first home study visit. This Thursday we will have our second home study visit. We have sent in our I-600A. I had forgotten how everything is driven off of your home study. It will be nice to have this completed document in our hands. It seems that our new state is a little bit slower than our previous state. I hope that the moons align and we will have our home study sooner than later.

I have been attending more training classes this week away from my family. It seems so quiet in the evenings, I do not know how to act. Luckily my good friend from work is with me. We have so much fun together and have so much in common. We remember a lot of the things from the 80's. What a great time period:) We usually have something to laugh about. Thanks Y.

The kids will be starting school on August 4th. It is hard to beleive this time is here already. The summer has went to fast.

7 comments:

Troy and Rachel said...

Hi! Thanks for commenting on my 'frugal' blog. I couldn't find your email and you asked about CVS. If you go here - http://www.moneysavingmom.com/money_saving_mom/2008/03/cvs-101.html
(May have to copy and paste the link) it is a great Article on how to best use CVS to your advantage.

I'm looking forward to following along on your adoption journey. Your in for a big ride with a wonderful ending!!

Alison said...

woohoo! You're almost done with your home study!!

Laura Lu said...

Ah yes, I remember desperately waiting for the homestudy...

I pray your's come together quickly!

Mike and Heidi Lee said...

I saw your comment on our blog...if you want to talk email me at heidialenelee@msn.com
Best wishes on your wonderful journey!

Ashton said...

YAY!!! I remember those times!

Football and Fried Rice said...

The home study period - not quite like the honeymoon period. At All!!

You can get whey protein powder (in chocolate AND vanilla) at almost any store. GNC, Target, Wal-mart. Ours came from GNC because they were having a sale :) It is great to add to smoothies for extra vitamins and protein!

Yvonne Michelle said...

xo girlfriend!